The mission of the CPDAP is to improve planning practices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by: providing for the collection, distribution, and exchange of information relating to planning at the county level among its members; by improving public relations; informing members about legislation intended to modify planning functions; providing information and guidance to the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP) and the Pennsylvania Planning Association (PPA) on legislative, regulatory, and policy matters; and cooperating with other interested agencies in the promotion of the objectives of the CPDAP.
It is the vision of the CPDAP to effectively represent community planning as a means of improving the quality of life for all citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Association will provide an opportunity for statewide county to county networking and for enhancing the visibility and effectiveness of county planning.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
The Executive Board consists of the officers of CPDAP plus two members elected at large by the CPDAP membership and is responsible for the general management of the affairs of the CPDAP.
- President, Amy McKinney, Lawrence County
- Vice President, Jeff Raykes, Indiana County
- Secretary, Felicia Dell York County
- Treasurer, Dan Glotz Warren County
- At Large member, Becky Bradley, Lehigh Valley Planning Commission
- At Large member, Shannon Rossman, Berks County
- At Large member, Ethan Imhoff, Cambria County
- At Large member, Bill Gomes, Mifflin County
COMMITTEES AND TASK FORCES
Committees provide effective forums for a more in-depth evaluation of important issues. They provide the springboard for recommended actions and policies for consideration by the entire association.
One Water Task Force Members
- Jim Weaver, Member emeritus, Chair
- Kim Wheeler, Lycoming County
- Shannon Rossman, Berks County
- Susan Smith, Schuylkill County
- Jerry Walls, FAICP, Member emeritus